RTLB Practice Leader (Permanent) Position
We are looking for an experienced RTLB with proven quality practice to be part of the leadership team of Te Whiri Kōkō Cluster (26). The position is based in Palmerston North working collaboratively with the Cluster Manager and the other Practice Leaders to lead and support the professional practice of RTLB in delivering a quality service. 1 MU, 1 SDA and 4 LP..
- Support our moral purpose: enhance the achievement outcomes for ākonga.
- Have proven skills in supporting students with diverse needs in inclusive settings at individualised, targeted, and universal levels.
- Have experience in leading cluster wide projects that helps support a quality service to schools.
- Be able to analyse, collate and utilise data to inform practice and decision making.
- Develop and maintain effective, professional, and trusting relationships.
- Full driver’s license and own vehicle.
Applications close 26th Feb, 12 noon. Please request an application pack from Cathy Reitsma via email. email@example.com Phone 027 6083729. Also see our website